Our website uses first-party and third-party cookies to facilitate its use and, thus, adapt its content to make it more useful and accessible. Therefore, we comply with the regulatory legislation regarding cookies (Law 34/2002, of July 11, on information society services and electronic commerce (LSSI), which transposes into Spanish law Directive 2009/136/EC, also known as the “Cookies Directive”).
What is a cookie?
Cookies are text files that are stored in the browser when visiting any website. Their main purpose is, among other things, to store and retrieve information about a user’s browsing habits or their device.
Cookies usually store technical information, i.e., information related to the number of pages visited, site preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, among others.
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies usually do not store sensitive information about you, such as credit card or bank data, photographs, your ID card, or personal information. The data they store is solely of a technical nature.
What happens if I disable cookies?
To understand the scope of disabling cookies, here are some examples:
- You will not be able to share website content on Facebook, Twitter, or any other social network.
- The website will not be able to adapt content to your personal preferences, as usually happens in online stores.
- You will not be able to access the personal area of the website, such as My Account, My Profile, or My Orders.
- You will be unable to make online purchases, they will have to be done over the phone or by visiting the physical store if available.
- You will not be able to personalize geographic preferences such as time zone, currency, or language.
- The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and web traffic, which will make it difficult for the website to be competitive.
- You will not be able to post comments, rate or rate content. The website will also not be able to determine if you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam.
- Personalized advertising will not be displayed, reducing the website’s advertising revenue.
What types of cookies are there?
Among the types of cookies, depending on the entity that manages the computer or domain from which they are sent and processes the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Essential cookies: These are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the requested service is provided by the user
- Third-party cookies: These are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as first-party cookies.
You can disable the use of DART cookie from the Google ads system by accessing the Google Privacy Center.
In addition, browsers may also allow users to view and delete cookies individually.
This site may also host web beacons (also known as web bugs). Web beacons are usually small images, one pixel by one pixel, visible or invisible, placed within the source code of web pages on a site. Web beacons are used in a similar way to cookies.
In addition, web beacons are often used to measure user traffic to a web page and to generate a pattern of site users.
More information about web beacons can be found at: Wikipedia.
In some cases, we may share information about visitors to this site anonymously or in aggregated form with third parties such as advertisers, sponsors, or auditors for the sole purpose of improving our services.
All of these processing tasks will be regulated according to legal norms and all your rights regarding data protection will be respected in accordance with current regulations.
- How Google uses the information it collects on websites
This site may also host its own advertising, affiliate advertising, or advertising from advertising networks.
What types of cookies are used on this website?
By accessing the website, we inform you that if you continue browsing, various own and third-party cookies corresponding to the web analytics will be installed to help analyze your use of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify you.
The data they store is of a technical nature, personal preferences, content personalization, etc. The web server does not associate you as a person, but to your web browser.
This website uses own and third-party cookies to ensure that you have a better browsing experience, to share content on social networks, leave comments, and obtain statistics about our users.
You can change the settings of your browser to be notified of the receipt of cookies on your device or disable the ability to store such cookies on your device.
You can even review your cookie preferences for this website right now at the following link:
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These are cookies that are responsible for preserving all data related to the user’s session (visit) on the website in order to guarantee optimal service (generated by WordPress). They are the only ones managed by us.
Data Analysis and Statistics Cookies
These are cookies from the services of Google Analytics, CrazyEgg, and DataXpand.
They allow creating and collecting session data, such as: number of visits, page views, sections visited, session duration, referral sources, searches performed, number of new users, frequency and recurrence of visits, interest in products or services, pages visited, browser and the operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made.
These tools never obtain your personal data such as your name or surname, postal address from which you connect, credit card, among others. The information is always anonymous.
Please note that under no circumstances will cookies that compromise your privacy be used.
DataXpand provides the service of measuring and analyzing audience and retargeting on our pages. It may also use this data to improve its own services and offer services to other companies.
If you wish to opt out of being tracked by this tool, you can use this link.
These are the cookies from Google AdSense, Criteo, DoubleClick (Google), Taboola, Kalooga.
These cookies help improve and properly manage the display of advertising to the user, avoiding repetitive content and providing a more comfortable browsing experience by offering ads with information of their interest.
Cookies de redes sociales y webs externas
These are the cookies from Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, and YouTube.
These cookies facilitate the user’s interaction with our website through the use of their accounts on major social networks, as well as a commenting system for each article.
¿How are cookies managed?
If you do not want websites or blogs to place any cookies on your computer, you can adjust your browser settings to notify you before they are downloaded.
You can also adjust your browser settings to reject all cookies or only third-party cookies. You can also delete any cookies that are already on your computer.
Below is a list of links on how to view cookies in different browsers. If you use a different browser, please refer to the information about cookies in that browser. If you use a mobile phone, consult the device’s manual for more information.
Do Not Track
The website is compliant with the Do Not Track standard to ensure greater privacy for users who have activated this option in their browser.
This website automatically excludes users who send the Do Not Track header from being tracked by Google Analytics, and is compatible with the explicit acceptance of these settings.
If you have a browser that supports this protocol, you can activate it to prevent tracking by websites.
If you wish, you can disable Google Analytics tracking through this browser plugin offered by Google. You can also try the following link:
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies, and you must exercise your right to delete or disable them from these browsers. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies to ensure that the browser remembers your decision to not accept them
- Regarding Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and commits to not sharing them with third parties, except when necessary for the system to function or when required by law. According to Google, it does not store your IP address. Google Inc is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement, which ensures that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations